Airline Customer Service Agent
Writing a great airline customer service agent resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own airline customer service agent resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the airline customer service agent job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (536) 970-6894 | Rogers, AR
I am an experienced customer service agent who has worked in the airline industry for over 1 year. I have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service and maintaining high levels of satisfaction among passengers. I am able to effectively handle challenging situations and provide resolutions that ensure passenger safety and comfort. I possess strong communication skills which allow me to effectively interact with passengers from diverse backgrounds. In addition, I am fluent in English and Spanish which allows me to serve a wider range of customers.
Airline Customer Service Agent at American Airlines, ARMar 2022 - Present
- Handled an average of 70 customer service inquiries per day.
- Assisted customers with ticket purchases, reservations, changes, and cancellations.
- Answered questions regarding flight schedules, delays, baggage policies, etc.
- Checked in passengers and verified travel documents.
- Weighed and tagged luggage for domestic and international flights.
- Loaded passenger luggage onto conveyor belts to be sent to designated areas.
Airline Customer Service Representative at Southwest Airlines, ARJul 2021 - Jan 2022
- Handled an average of 250 customer service inquiries per day via telephone and email.
- Successfully resolved 98% of all customer issues within one contact.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills by diffusing tense situations with irate customers on a regular basis.
- Exceeded performance goals for upselling additional products and services to customers by 15%.
- Authored weekly newsletter highlighting new company initiatives to over 500 employees.
- Trained 4 new Customer Service Representatives in proper handling of inquiry types, phone etiquette, and product knowledge.
High School Diploma at North Little Rock High School, North Little Rock, ARSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to better manage my time, how to study more effectively, and how to communicate with my peers and teachers.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy
- Typing speed
- Data entry
email@example.com | (424) 335-1533 | Omaha, NE
I have over 1 year of experience as an Airline Customer Service Agent. I am responsible for providing excellent customer service to passengers. I have a strong knowledge of the airline industry, and I am able to effectively communicate with customers. I am also able to handle difficult situations and provide resolution in a timely manner.
Airline Customer Service Agent at Delta Air Lines, NEMar 2022 - Present
- Answered an average of 100 customer service inquiries per day.
- Handled escalated customer service issues with professionalism and care.
- Resolved complaints in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Upsold additional products and services to customers during interactions.
- Processed an average of 50 transactions per day.
- Provided world-class customer service that resulted in high levels of Customer Satisfaction scores/ratings.
Airline Customer Service Representative at American Airlines, NESep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Handled an average of 70 calls per day, with a 90% satisfaction rating from customers.
- Resolved customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Processed an average of 100 tickets per day.
- Assisted passengers with check-in, baggage claim, and boarding procedures.
- Provided information about flight schedules, delays, cancellations, and other changes.
- Answered questions about the airline’s policies and procedures.
High School Diploma at Lincoln High School, Lincoln, NESep 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, organization, and how to study effectively.
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Time management