Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Writing a great aircraft maintenance technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own aircraft maintenance technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the aircraft maintenance technician job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (481) 489-8653 | Salt Lake City, UT
3+ years of experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician. I have worked on various aircrafts, both small and large, performing a variety of maintenance tasks such as engine changes, landing gear repairs, and avionics installations. I am highly skilled in troubleshooting and repairing complex issues with aircraft systems. My attention to detail ensures that all work is performed to the highest standards. I am also experienced in working with teams of other technicians to complete projects efficiently.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician at SkyWest Airlines, UTMay 2022 - Present
- Performed routine maintenance and repairs on aircraft, including engines, hydraulics, electrical systems, and landing gear.
- Inspected aircraft to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Coordinated with other technicians to complete scheduled Maintenance Checks on time.
- Completed unscheduled repairs in a timely manner to avoid flight delays or cancellations.
- Trained new hires in proper maintenance procedures.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician II at ExpressJet Airlines, UTSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Inspected, repaired and maintained aircrafts with minimal supervision.
- Carried out scheduled maintenance on 50+ aircrafts monthly.
- Performed emergency repairs on short notice, ensuring the safety of passengers and crew.
- Replaced damaged parts and systems in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Conducted routine checks of engine performance, landing gear, brakes and other systems.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Diploma at Salt Lake Community College, UTSep 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to fly and maintain aircrafts.
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Systems
- Electrical Wiring and Connectors
- Hydraulic Systems
- Pneumatic Systems
- Structural Repair
email@example.com | (956) 528-4029 | Atlanta, GA
I am an experienced aircraft maintenance technician with over three years of experience. I have worked on a variety of aircraft, from small private planes to large commercial jets. I am knowledgeable in all areas of aircraft maintenance, including engine repair and replacement, avionics systems troubleshooting and repairs, and general airframe upkeep. I take pride in my work and strive to keep every plane I work on in top condition. My goal is always to ensure the safety of those who fly aboard the aircraft I maintain.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician at Delta TechOps, GAMay 2022 - Present
- I performed maintenance on aircrafts, engines and components according to FAA standards.
- I replaced, repaired and installed parts on aircrafts such as brakes, control surfaces and landing gear.
- I inspected completed work to ensure it met safety standards and logged all work performed in the company database.
- I troubleshot issues with aircraft systems using manuals, schematics and test equipment.
- As a team lead on some projects, I directed other technicians in performing their tasks safely and efficiently.
- On average, I completed 8-10 maintenance checks per day while adhering to all quality assurance procedures.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician II at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, GAAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Serviced and maintained aircraft engines, landing gear, hydraulic systems, and other aircraft components.
- Inspected completed work to ensure that it meets all safety standards.
- Performed routine maintenance such as engine tune-ups and oil changes.
- Replaced defective parts using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- Tested repaired equipment for proper functioning.
- Read blueprints or technical manuals to determine correct procedures for servicing or repairing aircraft.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Diploma at Georgia Institute of TechnologyAug 2014 - May 2019
I've learned how to work on aircraft engines, how to troubleshoot aircraft systems, and how to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Repair
- Airframe Mechanics
- Avionics Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Wiring and Systems
- Hydraulic Systems