Writing a great aesthetician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own aesthetician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the aesthetician job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (745) 754-1071 | Morgantown, WV
I am an aesthetician with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in a variety of settings, including medical spas, day spas, and resort hotels. I am passionate about helping my clients look and feel their best. I offer a wide range of services, including facials, massages, body treatments, waxing, and makeup application. I am knowledgeable about the latest trends in skincare and beauty products. I strive to provide each client with personalized service that meets their individual needs.
Lead Aesthetician at Blue Ridge Aesthetics, WVJun 2022 - Present
- Trained and managed a team of 5 aesthetician staff members.
- Opened and operated a successful aesthetics business with 2 locations.
- Achieved annual sales goals for both locations combined totaling $1.2 million.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge in all areas of aesthetics, including skincare, makeup, waxing, and lash extensions.
- Provided exceptional customer service resulting in high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
Aesthetician at Charleston Aesthetics, WVSep 2021 - May 2022
- Achieved 97% positive feedback from clients on the quality of facials provided.
- Increased clientele by 20% through excellent customer service and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Trained 2 new aestheticians in providing high-quality facials according to company standards.
- Implemented a successful marketing campaign that resulted in a 10% increase in revenue for the spa.
- Recognized by management as Employee of the Month for outstanding performance.
Aesthetician Diploma at West Virginia University, WVSep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to apply makeup, how to do facials, how to give massages, and how to do manicures and pedicures.
- Hair removal
- Makeup application
- Skin care treatments
- Nail care services
- Body wraps and scrubs
email@example.com | (798) 296-8106 | Birmingham, AL
As an aesthetician, I have over 1 year of experience providing high-quality facials, waxing services, and makeup applications. I am passionate about helping my clients look and feel their best. I am skilled in performing a variety of facial treatments, including microdermabrasion, LED therapy, and chemical peels. I also offer expert waxing services for the face and body. In addition to my technical skills, I possess excellent customer service skills and take pride in creating a relaxing environment for my clients.
Lead Aesthetician at Aesthetic Beauty Clinic, IDApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 aestheticians in providing skincare treatments to clients.
- Achieved 95% client satisfaction rating.
- Increased revenue by 20% through upselling and cross-selling services.
- Trained 2 new aestheticians on company protocols and procedures.
- Maintained inventory levels and ensured that supplies were ordered in a timely manner.
- Performed administrative duties such as scheduling appointments and processing payments.
Aesthetician at Aesthetica Clinic, IDSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Achieved a 97% satisfaction rating from clients in post-service surveys.
- Increased the average retail spend per client by 23%.
- Trained 2 new aestheticians on proper protocols and techniques.
- Led weekly team meetings to discuss best practices, product knowledge, and upcoming events.
- Did daily inventory of supplies and restocked as needed.
- Maintained cleanliness of treatment rooms and ensured all equipment was sanitized between each use.
Aesthetician Diploma at Aveda InstituteAug 2016 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are how to properly wash and exfoliate skin, how to give a relaxing facial massage, and how to apply makeup.
- Makeup application
- Hair removal
- Body treatments
- Nail care