Advertising Sales Representative
Writing a great advertising sales representative resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own advertising sales representative resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the advertising sales representative job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (319) 026-9766 | 105 2nd Ave E, Duluth, MN 55805
I am an Advertising Sales Representative with over 3 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and account management, and I am passionate about helping businesses grow through effective advertising campaigns. I have extensive experience working with clients to develop targeted ad campaigns that achieve their desired results, whether it is increasing brand awareness, driving website traffic, or generating leads. My consultative approach ensures that each client feels heard and understood, resulting in long-term relationships built on trust and mutual respect. Most importantly, I get results. Through my hard work and dedication, I have consistently exceeded my quotas while also maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. This has allowed me to earn numerous awards throughout my career thus far. Moving forward, I am looking for an opportunity to continue using my skillset to help businesses reach their full potential
Advertising Sales Representative at Pioneer Press, MNMay 2022 - Present
- Achieved quota of $1 million in advertising sales for the year.
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Consistently generated new leads and closed new business deals totaling over $10,000 per month.
- Demonstrated expert product knowledge and successfully upsold clients on higher-priced packages 80% of the time.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors to secure lower costs for ad space.
Advertising Sales Representative II at Star Tribune, MNSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Consistently ranked in the top 3 performers for the team of 10 representatives.
- Negotiated and closed deals with clients that generated $250,000 in annual revenue for the company.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in new business worth $100,000 annually.
High School Diploma at Rosemount High School, Rosemount, MNAug 2015 - May 2019
I learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Advertising Sales
- Advertising Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
email@example.com | (276) 984-9570 | 3415 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034, USA
In the past 3 years, I have represented various companies as an Advertising Sales Representative. My experience includes working with clients to identify their needs and then developing custom advertising solutions that fit those needs and budget. I have a proven track record of successfully acquiring new customers and maintaining relationships with existing ones. In addition, I am proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM software (Salesforce).
Advertising Sales Representative at Yelp, CAMar 2022 - Present
- Generated $1.2 million in advertising sales revenue in 2017.
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by an average of 20% from 2015-2017.
- Secured 10 new accounts in 2016, resulting in $100,000+ in annualized revenue.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer within the company for number of ads sold and total sales volume.
- Negotiated discounts and added value opportunities for clients on 12 occasions.
Advertising Sales Representative II at Google, CASep 2019 - Jan 2022
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 15%.
- Negotiated and closed 10+ high-value contracts with new clients.
- Developed and implemented a successful territory sales plan that increased market share by 5% within 6 months.
- Generated $1.2 million in revenue through effective account management and prospecting efforts.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service resulting in a 97% client retention rate over 2 years.
High School Diploma at Los Angeles High School, Los Angeles, CASep 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are time management, communication, and problem solving.
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management