Advertising Sales Executive
Writing a great advertising sales executive resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own advertising sales executive resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the advertising sales executive job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (173) 672-2323 | 2121 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
I am an Advertising Sales Executive with over 3 years of experience. I have a proven track record in sales and marketing, and have successfully helped my clients increase their brand awareness and grow their businesses. I am knowledgeable about the latest trends in advertising and media, and use this knowledge to create effective campaigns that generate results. I am also a skilled negotiator, which allows me to secure the best possible rates for my clients.
Advertising Sales Executive at Advertising Sales Executive, R&R Partners, Inc., NVApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and closed advertising deals with clients worth $1 million in total revenue.
- Developed strong relationships with key decision makers at target companies.
- Crafted effective sales presentations that resulted in new business wins.
- Closed 10% more deals than quota each year for 3 consecutive years.
- Exceeded quarterly quotas by an average of 15%.
Advertising Sales Associate at Advertising Sales Executive, The Ad Company, Inc., NVSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and closed $3 million in advertising sales contracts.
- Achieved 130% of quarterly sales targets.
- Developed relationships with key clients that resulted in repeat business.
- Created innovative marketing campaigns that increased product awareness by 25%.
- Successfully managed a team of 4 account executives.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at University of Nevada, RenoAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are copywriting, creative thinking, and presentation skills.
- Time management
email@example.com | (855) 361-9705 | Hartford, CT
I am an advertising sales executive with over 3 years of experience. I have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals. I am knowledgeable about the latest trends in digital marketing and how to effectively reach target audiences. I am passionate about helping businesses grow and reach their full potential through effective advertising campaigns.
Advertising Sales Executive at Advertising Sales Executive for Gannett in Hartford, CT, CTMay 2022 - Present
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 15%.
- Grew existing client relationships by 20%.
- Won 3 new accounts in Q2 worth a total of $100,000 in annual revenue.
- Achieved 120% of monthly call volume goal for 6 consecutive months.
- Generated 10 upsells totaling $50,000 in additional revenue over the course of 6 months.
Advertising Sales Associate at Advertising Sales Executive for Tribune Media Group in New Haven, CT, CTJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and closed $3 million in advertising contracts.
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 20%.
- Developed relationships with key decision makers at top companies.
- Created customized proposals that met or exceeded clients' needs 100% of the time.
- Won "Top Salesperson" award 3 times.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at University of ConnecticutAug 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to design effective advertising campaigns, how to use different media to reach consumers, and how to measure the effectiveness of my campaigns.
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Negotiation skills