Writing a great admissions coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own admissions coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the admissions coordinator job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (559) 606-3782 | P.O. Box 1110
I am an Admissions Coordinator with over three years of experience. I have a proven track record of successfully coordinating admissions for both undergraduate and graduate programs. I am highly organized and efficient, and have excellent communication skills. I am able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Admissions Coordinator at Rollins College, FLJun 2022 - Present
- Reviewed and processed 2000 applications for the fall semester.
- Coordinated with high school guidance counselors to ensure all required documents were submitted.
- Interviewed 400 prospective students and their families.
- Wrote 150 letters of recommendation for admitted students.
- Assisted in planning and executing 4 open house events which resulted in 1000 attendees total.
- Presented to 500 incoming freshman during summer orientation sessions on what to expect during their first year at college.
Assistant Admissions Coordinator at University of Florida, FLSep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Successfully recruited 100 new students to the college, which was a 10% increase from the previous year.
- Coordinated and implemented 2 successful open house events that resulted in increased applications by 15%.
- Actively participated in 3 local high school college fairs which led to an increase of 5% in campus visits.
- Analyzed data and created weekly reports on recruitment efforts for the admissions team that helped identify areas of improvement.
- Assisted with creating and implementing social media campaigns that generated interest from potential students across multiple states.
- Trained 1 new admissions coordinator on all aspects of the job including but not limited to: event planning, data analysis, report creation, etc.
High School Diploma at Miami Senior High School, Miami, FLAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and write exams, how to do research, and how to use different resources to help me learn.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Writing ability
- Research abilities
email@example.com | (561) 777-9658 | Jackson, MS
As an Admissions Coordinator with over 3 years of experience, I have a proven track record in successfully managing the admissions process for a variety of educational institutions. I am highly organized and efficient, with excellent communication skills that allow me to effectively liaise between various stakeholders. My strong attention to detail ensures that all applications are accurately processed and assessed according to set criteria. I am also experienced in handling customer enquiries and complaints, providing resolutions in a timely manner. Ultimately, my goal is to contribute towards creating a positive student experience by smooth coordination of the admission process from start to finish.
Admissions Coordinator at Delta State University, MSApr 2022 - Present
- Wrote and developed new marketing materials for the school which increased applications by 15%.
- Implemented a new customer relationship management system which improved communication with applicants by 25%.
- Negotiated partnerships with 5 local organizations which provided scholarships to low-income students.
- Led training sessions for staff on admissions process and requirements, reducing errors in application review by 50%.
- Reviewed over 10,000 applications and made recommendations for admission to the Dean of Admissions.
- Presented at 3 national conferences on effective strategies for recruitment and yield.
Assistant Admissions Coordinator at Mississippi State University, MSSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills by handling 100+ inquiries per day via phone and email.
- Demonstrated organizational skills by coordinating the daily work schedule for a team of 8 admissions counselors.
- Developed strong relationships with high school guidance counselors and college fair representatives to ensure that students were receiving accurate information about the university.
- Led weekly training sessions for new admissions counselors on best practices for conducting campus tours, interviewing applicants, and evaluating applications.
- Increased social media engagement by 20% through developing targeted content strategy and implementing creative marketing campaigns.
- Exceeded target goals for recruitment cycle by 15%, resulting in an incoming freshman class of 2200 students.
High School Diploma at Jackson State University, MSSep 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to effectively communicate with others, how to manage my time efficiently, and how to think critically and solve problems.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office