Administrative Office Manager
Writing a great administrative office manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own administrative office manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the administrative office manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (946) 793-5071 | Bloomington, MN
I am an Administrative Office Manager with over 5 years of experience. I have a proven track record in managing office operations and providing administrative support to senior management. I am highly organized and efficient, with excellent time management skills. I have superb interpersonal and communication skills, which enable me to build strong working relationships both internally and externally. I am proactive and take initiative to resolve issues as they arise. I thrive in fast-paced environments where there is constant change happening.
Administrative Office Manager at 3M, MNApr 2022 - Present
- Hired and trained a team of 15 office staff members.
- Implemented new customer service policies that increased customer satisfaction ratings by 20%.
- Negotiated with vendors to reduce costs of office supplies by 10%.
- Developed and implemented a new filing system that reduced the time spent looking for documents by 30%.
- Created a tracking system for incoming and outgoing mail which resulted in a decrease in lost or misdirected mail by 40%.
- Led the planning and execution of 3 successful company-wide events with over 500 attendees.
Administrative Assistant at Target, MNAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Successfully completed a/an [project] that increased efficiency by [number].
- Decreased company spending by [amount] through negotiations with vendors.
- Successfully organized and executed the annual company retreat for 200 employees, within budget.
- Created an employee recognition program that boosted morale and decreased turnover rates by 2%.
- Managed office of 50+ employees, including scheduling, payroll, benefits administration, and onboarding new hires.
- Wrote proposals resulting in $1M in new contracts over two years.
High School Diploma at Rosemount High School, Rosemount, MNSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned time management, organization, and study skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
email@example.com | (342) 858-8307 | Newark, NJ
I have over 5 years of experience as an administrative office manager. I am highly organized and efficient, with a strong focus on detail. I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and am able to work effectively with all levels of staff. I am proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and have a high level of accuracy in data entry and document preparation.
Administrative Office Manager at WeWork, NJMay 2022 - Present
- Organized and streamlined office operations, resulting in a 15% increase in efficiency.
- Implemented new filing system that decreased retrieval time by 20%.
- Negotiated contract with key supplier, saving the company $5,000 per year.
- Coordinated travel arrangements for senior management team, including airfare, hotel accommodations, and car rentals.
- Planned and executed company-wide events such as holiday parties and summer picnics.
Administrative Assistant at Regus, NJJul 2017 - Apr 2022
- Answered and directed an average of 100 calls per day.
- Processed payroll for 50 employees every two weeks.
- Maintained office supply inventory, placing orders as needed.
- Coordinated travel arrangements for company executives.
- Created and distributed monthly newsletters to 500 subscribers.
- Managed the scheduling and calendars for 5 department managers.
High School Diploma at Rutgers Preparatory School, NJAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Time management
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Writing skills
- Microsoft Office