Writing a great actor resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own actor resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the actor job you're after.
email@example.com | (360) 831-2427 | Portland, ME
As an actor, I have over three years of experience in the industry. I have worked on a variety of projects, from theatre to film and television. My skills include acting, singing, dancing, and improvisation. I am also experienced in stage combat and stunt work. In addition to my performance skills, I am also proficient in several languages (including English, French, Spanish), which allows me to play a wide range of roles.
Actor at Bangor Hydro, MEApr 2022 - Present
- Won an Academy Award for their role in "The Revenant".
- Starred in the highest grossing film of all time, "Avatar".
- Was nominated for a Golden Globe for their work on "La La Land".
- Appeared in over 50 films throughout their career.
- Worked with some of Hollywood's biggest names including Steven Spielberg, Quentin Tarantino and Martin Scorsese.
Actor II at Central Maine Power, MEJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Starred in 20 productions over the course of 5 years.
- Received critical acclaim for performances in "Hamlet" and "Romeo and Juliet".
- Trained extensively in Shakespearean acting techniques.
- Played lead roles in both major studio films and independent features.
- Worked with some of Hollywood's biggest stars, including Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
High School Diploma at Portland High School, Portland, MEAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to effectively communicate with others, how to manage my time wisely, and how to think critically.
- Public Speaking
- Emotional Control
firstname.lastname@example.org | (250) 766-5038 | 616 E 5th St, Kansas City, MO 64106, USA
I am an experienced actor with over three years of experience in the industry. I have a strong passion for acting and performing, and I have demonstrated my talent and commitment to my craft through my work on stage and screen. I possess a strong sense of character development and storytelling, which has allowed me to create memorable performances that resonate with audiences. My training in method acting techniques has also given me the tools to approach characters from an emotionally truthful place, making my portrayals all the more believable. In addition tomy performance skills, I am also well-organized and efficient on set or backstage, working well under pressure while remaining calm under pressure
Actor at Ford Motor Company, MOJun 2022 - Present
- Won an Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- Won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama.
- Nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- Received critical acclaim for role in <insert film>.
- Starred in <insert popular film> which grossed $<Insert box office number here> worldwide.
- Appeared on Broadway.
Actor II at General Motors, MOSep 2019 - May 2022
- Won Best Supporting Actor at the Tony Awards for their role in "The Glass Menagerie".
- Nominated for an Academy Award for their work in "All About Eve".
- Appeared on Broadway in productions of "Death of a Salesman", "A Streetcar Named Desire", and.
- Long Day's Journey Into Night".
- Worked with some of the most respected directors in Hollywood, including Alfred Hitchcock, Orson Welles, and John Huston.
- Considered to be one of the greatest actors of all time.
High School Diploma at Parkway West High School, Ballwin, MOAug 2015 - May 2019
I have learned time management, study skills, and how to work independently.
- Public Speaking