email@example.com | (171) 739-4166 | Eau Claire, WI
Account Director at Johnson & Johnson, WIMar 2022 - Present
- Led account team of 5 to generate $2 million in new business revenue.
- Grew key client relationships by 20%.
- Achieved 150% of annual sales target.
- Exceeded quarterly targets by an average of 25%.
- Recognized as top performer in the company for 3 consecutive years.
Senior Account Director at Procter & Gamble, WISep 2019 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of account executives in developing and executing marketing plans for assigned accounts, resulting in an increase of sales by 15%.
- Successfully negotiated contracts with vendors and suppliers, saving the company an average of 10% on costs.
- Managed a portfolio of high-value clients, generating $5 million in annual revenue.
- Developed and implemented strategies that increased customer satisfaction levels by 20%.
Group Account Director at Nestle, WISep 2015 - Aug 2019
- Led a team of 10 account managers in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns for clients in the automotive industry.
- Grew client spend by 20% YoY through effective management and expansion of existing accounts.
- Negotiated and secured $1.2M in annual media spend from top-tier publishers on behalf of clients.
- Wrote, edited, and proofread copy for all client deliverables including website content, brochures, email blasts, press releases, etc.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of digital marketing tools and best practices to internal teams and clients alike.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting at University of Wisconsin-MadisonSep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to communicate with people from different backgrounds, how to work in a team, how to manage my time, and how to be detail oriented.
- Business Strategy
- Business Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Account Management
- Client Relationships
- Project Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (100) 240-5156 | Wichita, KS
Account Director at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., KSMar 2022 - Present
- Grew revenue by X%.
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by X%.
- Managed a team of account executives and support staff.
- Negotiated favorable contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Developed and implemented successful marketing campaigns.
- Trained and mentored junior staff members.
Senior Account Director at Wells Fargo & Company, KSJul 2019 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of account managers and executives in developing long-term relationships with key clients, resulting in increased revenue by 15%.
- Successfully negotiated and closed deals with high-profile clients, totaling over $1M in new business.
- Demonstrated exceptional project management skills by successfully overseeing the launch of complex marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Acted as primary point of contact for assigned client accounts, ensuring all communication was clear and concise.
Group Account Director at KPMG, KSAug 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led a team of account managers in developing and executing integrated communications plans for clients in the technology, automotive and retail industries.
- Grew client accounts by an average of 20% per year through effective management and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Achieved 95% customer satisfaction rating on all post-campaign surveys.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in $2 million dollars worth of new business wins.
- Planned and executed successful national media tours resulting in millions of impressions for clients.
- Negotiated partnerships with high profile organizations such as Google, Apple, Microsoft which led to increased brand awareness for our clients.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting at Wichita State UniversitySep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to communicate with clients, how to manage my time, and how to work under pressure.
- Time management
- Marketing strategy
- Client relations