Writing a great account coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own account coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the account coordinator job you're after.
email@example.com | (294) 123-4679 | Detroit, MI
I have over 1 year of experience as an Account Coordinator. In this role, I have been responsible for managing client relationships, coordinating projects, and providing administrative support to the account team. I am a highly organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills. I am able to work independently and take initiative when needed. I am also a strong team player who is always willing to lend a helping hand.
Account Coordinator at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, MIMay 2022 - Present
- Wrote and distributed monthly newsletter to 500 subscribers.
- Grew social media following by 10% through engagement and content strategy.
- Planned and executed 5 successful events with attendance ranging from 50-200 people.
- Generated $15,000 in new business through cold-calling campaign.
- Developed strong relationships with clients which led to repeat business.
Associate Account Coordinator at Consumers Energy, MIJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and distributed daily news summaries to clients, resulting in increased client engagement by 20%.
- Developed and implemented a new filing system for the department, reducing search time for documents by 50%.
- Assisted with developing media plans for 3 major accounts, contributing to an increase in sales revenue of 15%.
- Researched and compiled data on potential new business leads, leading to 5 new account acquisitions.
- Coordinated travel arrangements and itineraries for 6 out-of-state conferences, ensuring all deadlines were met.
High School Diploma at Detroit Public Schools, MIAug 2016 - May 2021
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Time management
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
firstname.lastname@example.org | (835) 365-2337 | 1205 W. University Parkway, NC
I have over 1 year of experience working as an account coordinator. In this role, I was responsible for managing client accounts and ensuring that their needs were met in a timely and efficient manner. I developed strong relationships with clients and gained a deep understanding of their business goals and objectives. This allowed me to provide them with the best possible service throughout our relationship. My ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously helped contribute to the success of my team by keeping projects on track and within budget.
Account Coordinator at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, NCApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully managed a portfolio of 15 accounts, generating $1.2 million in revenue.
- Coordinated between clients and cross-functional teams to deliver on account objectives and goals.
- Successfully upsold 2 major accounts, resulting in an additional $120k in annual revenue.
- Created process improvements that resulted in a 10% increase in team efficiency.
- Trained and mentored 4 new account coordinators.
Associate Account Coordinator at State Health Plan of North Carolina, NCJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Successfully managed 12 client accounts with a total annual ad spend of $1.2 million.
- Successfully increased sales for 3 clients by an average of 15% through effective account management and innovative thinking.
- Saved one major client $250,000 per year in production costs by negotiating better rates with vendors.
- Created and executed successful marketing campaigns for 2 new product launches that generated over $1 million in revenue each.
- Managed the development and implementation of a new CRM system that improved customer satisfaction scores by 20%.
- Led team of 4 Account Executives to successfully complete projects on time and under budget.
High School Diploma at East Carolina University, NCSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Social Media