Writing a great account assistant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own account assistant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the account assistant job you're after.
email@example.com | (109) 450-5093 | Manchester, NH
I am an experienced accountant assistant who has over 1 year of experience in the field. I have a strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures, as well as excellent analytical and problem solving skills. I am able to work independently with little supervision, and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising on quality or deadlines.
Senior Account Assistant at H&R Block, NHMar 2022 - Present
- Reduced Accounts Payable by 10% per month through process improvements.
- Implemented a new invoicing system that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors that saved the company $5,000 per year.
- Developed a training program for new employees that reduced turnover by 25%.
- Led a team of 4 account assistants and achieved all quarterly targets.
- Received “Employee of the Month” 3 times.
Account Assistant at Liberty Tax Service, NHAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Led the development of a new invoicing system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Trained and mentored two junior account assistants.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors that saved the company $5,000 per month.
- Developed a new process for tracking expenses that reduced errors by 50%.
- Processed 200 invoices per week with an average error rate of less than 1%.
- Reconciled 100 bank statements each month.
High School Diploma at The Derryfield School, Manchester, NHSep 2017 - May 2021
In high school I have learned how to study for exams, how to write essays, and how to do research.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service
- Data entry
firstname.lastname@example.org | (425) 385-0733 | Bismarck, ND
I am an experienced account assistant with over 1 year of experience. I have gained a strong understanding of accounting principles and practices during my time in the role. I possess excellent numerical skills and attention to detail, which has allowed me to maintain accuracy in my work. I have also developed good organisational skills, enabling me to keep on top of deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. In addition, I have superb communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
Senior Account Assistant at Wells Fargo, NDJun 2022 - Present
- Successfully completed projects within budget and ahead of schedule.
- Managed a team of 4 account assistants and increased productivity by 15%.
- Created new filing system for client records which improved organization by 25%.
- Decreased expenses in the department by 10% through effective cost cutting measures.
- Maintained accuracy in all financial reports.
Account Assistant at US Bank, NDAug 2021 - Apr 2022
- Maintained up-to-date records of invoices and receipts.
- Processed payments and refunds in a timely manner.
- Reconciled discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders.
- Monitored spending to ensure it stayed within budget.
- Generated reports detailing financial activity.
High School Diploma at Central High School, NDSep 2016 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, working independently, and taking initiative.
- Microsoft Office
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger