Oracle Web Developer Resume Examples
Published 9 min read
Oracle Web Developer Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Oracle Web Developer Resume Example
Jonni Ohe, Web Developer
Des Moines, IA
Senior Web Developer at Principal Financial Group, IA
Apr 2023 - Present
- Led the redesign of Principal Financial Group's main website, resulting in a 35% increase in user engagement and a 20% increase in overall site traffic.
- Developed a new secure online payment system that improved transaction speed by 50% and increased overall online payments by 30%.
- Implemented a comprehensive debugging process that reduced website downtime by 40%, greatly enhancing user experience and satisfaction.
Junior Web Developer at Workiva Inc., IA
Sep 2022 - Mar 2023
- Developed and implemented a new website layout for a key client, resulting in a 35% increase in user engagement and a 20% increase in page views.
- Successfully debugged and resolved over 500 coding issues, improving website performance by 40%.
- Assisted in the development of a mobile application used by 5,000+ users, increasing the company's mobile presence by 30%.
- Led a team project that updated and optimized the company's main website, resulting in a 25% increase in site speed and a 15% boost in SEO rankings.
Bachelor of Science in Web Development at University of Iowa, IA
Sep 2018 - May 2022
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Web Specialist
Tips for Writing a Better Oracle Web Developer Resume
2. Showcase your experience with Oracle: Since this role specifically requires expertise in Oracle technologies, make sure to highlight any projects or roles where you used Oracle software or databases.
3. Mention relevant certifications: If you have any certifications that are relevant to the job such as Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), or other web development related certificates like Java SE 8 Programmer etc., make sure to include them in your resume.
4. Show your problem-solving skills: Web developers often encounter problems that they need to troubleshoot and solve. Highlight some examples of how you've done this in previous roles.
5. Include project outcomes: Don't just list the projects you've worked on; also include what the outcome was. Did it result in increased efficiency? Cost savings? Improved user experience?
6. Use action words: Start each bullet point with a strong action word like 'developed', 'implemented', 'designed', 'optimized' etc., to show what you've achieved rather than just what your duties were.
7. Tailor your resume for each job application: Different companies might emphasize different aspects of web development so read the job description carefully and tailor your resume accordingly.
8. Keep it concise and clear: Avoid jargon and keep sentences short and clear for easy reading.
9. Proofread thoroughly: Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors can be a big turn-off for employers so proofread multiple times before sending off your resume.
10. Include soft skills too: Skills like communication, teamwork and time management are important in most jobs including web development so don't forget to mention these if applicable.
11. Add links to professional online profiles or portfolio: If possible provide links to LinkedIn profile or GitHub repository where potential employer can see samples of your work.
12. Quantify achievements when possible – e.g., “Increased website speed by 20%,” or “Reduced server downtime by 25%.”
Related: Web Developer Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Oracle Web Developer Resumes
When applying for web developer positions at Oracle, you may encounter a list of common skills and key terms.
|Key Skills and Proficiencies
|Browser Developer Tools
|Frameworks (React.js, AngularJS)
|Database Management (MySQL, MongoDB)
|Ruby on Rails
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
|User Experience (UX) Design
|Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal)
|E-commerce Systems (Magento, Shopify)
|Mobile Web Development
Common Action Verbs for Oracle Web Developer Resumes
Crafting an Oracle Web Developer Resume can be challenging, particularly when it comes to selecting diverse action verbs. Using the same repetitive verbs can make your resume monotonous and fail to showcase your full range of abilities. Action verbs are crucial as they help to highlight your skills and experiences in a compelling way. They illustrate your responsibilities and achievements, painting a clear picture of what you are capable of bringing to the table. Therefore, it is essential to select varied and powerful action verbs that effectively demonstrate your expertise as an Oracle Web Developer. This not only enhances the readability of your resume but also makes it stand out in the competitive job market.
To provide you with a competitive advantage, we have curated a list of impactful action verbs that can enhance your resume and secure your next interview:
Related: What does a Web Developer do?