Google Marketing Manager Resume Examples
This article provides resume examples and tips for creating a successful Google Marketing Manager resume.
Published 8 min read
This article will provide an overview of the steps needed to create a resume that will be competitive for a Marketing Manager position at Google. It will cover topics such as researching the company, tailoring your resume to the job description, highlighting relevant skills and experience, and crafting accomplishment-driven bullet points. Additionally, it will provide tips on how to best showcase your qualifications in order to stand out from other applicants.
Google Marketing Manager Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Google Marketing Manager Resume Example
Marylee Vink, Marketing Manager
I am an experienced marketing professional with over 3 years of experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns. My expertise lies in creating and implementing effective strategies to increase brand awareness, drive customer engagement and boost sales. I have a proven track record of successfully managing multiple campaigns, projects and budgets simultaneously. My experience includes developing comprehensive marketing plans, designing creative materials, conducting market research, creating digital media campaigns, and utilizing analytics to measure success. I am also well-versed in social media, content marketing and email campaigns. I am highly motivated and passionate about marketing and am able to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve desired results.
Marketing Manager at BB&T Corporation, NC
Oct 2022 - Present
- Developed and implemented an innovative digital marketing strategy that increased customer engagement by 25% within 3 months.
- Spearheaded a comprehensive rebranding campaign for BB&T's North Carolina market, increasing brand awareness among target demographics by 40%.
- Collaborated with the creative team to design eye-catching visuals for all campaigns which resulted in a 10% increase of website traffic from organic search engine results.
Associate Marketing Manager at Lowe's Companies, Inc., NC
Sep 2020 - Aug 2022
- Developed and executed a successful digital marketing campaign that drove over $2M in incremental sales for Lowe's Companies, Inc., NC. Utilizing innovative strategies such as targeted email campaigns, display ads on high-traffic websites and retargeting efforts to drive conversions from visitors who had previously visited the website but did not make purchases.
- Successfully managed an integrated media plan with a budget of more than $1M across multiple channels including broadcast TV, radio spots, print & outdoor advertising resulting in increased brand awareness by 10%.
- Coordinated cross-functional teams comprised of creative agencies; developed social media content calendars which generated 45% higher engagement rate compared to previous year’s results while also reducing overall costs by 25%.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing at North Carolina State University, NC
Aug 2016 - May 2020
Relevant Coursework: Principles of Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Advertising, Digital Marketing, and Sales Management.
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Market Research
- Analytics & Reporting
- Campaign Development
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP)
- Certified Social Media Manager (CSMM)
Tips for Writing a Better Google Marketing Manager Resume
1. Incorporate Industry Keywords: Make sure to include industry-specific words and phrases in your resume to demonstrate your expertise in Google marketing. This will help you stand out from other applicants and show that you understand the industry.
2. Highlight Your Achievements: Demonstrate how you’ve been successful as a Google marketing manager by highlighting any awards, promotions, or projects that you’ve completed successfully. This will show potential employers that you are capable of succeeding in this role.
3. Showcase Your Technical Skills: Show off your technical skills related to Google marketing by including any certifications or training courses that you have completed. This will demonstrate to potential employers that you are knowledgeable in this area and can hit the ground running with your new role.
4. Include Metrics: Include metrics such as clicks, impressions, conversions, etc., on your resume to demonstrate the success of your past campaigns and strategies. This will give potential employers an idea of how successful you have been in the past at driving results for clients and companies.
5. Tailor Your Resume: Make sure to tailor your resume each time you apply for a job so that it is customized for each position and company. This will show potential employers that you took the time to research their needs and tailored your experience accordingly, which demonstrates dedication and commitment to the job at hand!
Related: Marketing Manager Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Google Marketing Manager Resumes
Incorporating keywords from the job description when applying for a Marketing Manager opportunity at Google is essential. This is because Google uses an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to help review and sort through applicants. By including relevant keywords in your resume, cover letter and other application materials, you increase your chances of being identified by the ATS as a qualified candidate. Additionally, using keywords from the job description helps demonstrate to recruiters that you are familiar with the position and its requirements.
Below are some of the key skills and terms you may encounter when applying for a Marketing Manager position at Google:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Strategic Planning||Brand Management|
|Digital Marketing||Social Media Management|
|Public Relations||Content Marketing|
|Lead Generation||Project Management|
|Data Analysis||Team Leadership|
|Time Management||Presentation Skills|
Common Action Verbs for Google Marketing Manager Resumes
Finding varied action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult. However, it is important to use different action verbs in order to create an effective Google Marketing Manager Resume. Using the same words over and over may make the resume look repetitive and dull, while using varied action verbs will help demonstrate various skills and accomplishments in a more interesting way. Additionally, using different action verbs can also help show potential employers that you have a wide range of knowledge and experience in the field of marketing management.
To give you a competitive edge, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs that will strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing your next interview:
Related: What does a Marketing Manager do?