CVS Food Service Worker Resume Examples
This article provides examples of CVS Food Service Worker resumes that highlight key skills, qualifications and experience needed for the job.
Published 8 min read
This article provides an overview of how to create an effective resume for a position as a Food Service Worker at CVS. It explains what skills and qualifications are important to highlight, how to showcase your experience in the food service industry, and tips on how to make your resume stand out among other applicants. Additionally, it covers the key components of a successful resume such as language use, formatting, and content structure.
CVS Food Service Worker Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Food Service Worker Resume Example
Maitlyn Buford, Food Service Worker
I am a highly motivated Food Service Worker with over 1 year of experience in the food service industry. I possess a keen eye for detail and a passion for providing excellent customer service. I am adept at food preparation, customer service, inventory management, and other essential tasks. I have a proven ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure. I am well-versed in food safety protocols, which helps me ensure the safety of all food items. I am also experienced in operating a variety of kitchen equipment, such as grills, toasters, and deep fryers. I am a team player and strive to work with others to ensure the best possible outcome for each customer.
Food Service Worker at Monjunis Italian Cafe, LA
Dec 2022 - Present
- Managed the efficient delivery of over 5,000 meals to customers within a 3-month period. This involved ensuring that all orders were accurate and delivered on time.
- Developed a new system for tracking food inventory, resulting in a 10% reduction in food waste.
- Created and implemented a weekly customer loyalty program that increased repeat business by 20%.
- Trained and supervised a team of 6 new employees, resulting in a 15% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
Food Service Assistant at The Deck Bar & Grill, LA
Sep 2022 - Oct 2022
- Increased customer satisfaction ratings by 15% through improved customer service: As a Food Service Assistant at The Deck Bar & Grill in LA, I was able to increase customer satisfaction ratings by 15% through providing more efficient and friendly customer service.
- Cut food waste costs by 10%: Through proper portioning, storage and preparation techniques, I was able to reduce food waste costs by 10%.
- Developed an effective training program for new staff: I developed an effective training program for new staff to ensure that they were up to speed with the restaurant’s standards and procedures.
- Streamlined the ordering process: I streamlined the ordering process, resulting in faster delivery times and fewer errors.
High School Diploma in Food Service at John F. Kennedy High School, Los Angeles, CA
Sep 2017 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Food Safety, Sanitation, Kitchen Operations, Nutrition, Food Costing, Menu Planning, and Customer Service.
- Food Preparation
- Customer Service
- Cash Handling
- Sanitation Practices
- Inventory Management
- Time Management
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) ServSafe Manager Certification
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Food Service Worker Resume
1. Focus on Your Professional Experience: When writing your CVS food service worker resume, make sure to focus on your professional experience in the food service industry. Include any relevant work history, such as positions held in restaurants and cafeterias. Also include any special skills you have acquired that are applicable to the position.
2. Highlight Your Customer Service Skills: As a CVS food service worker, you will be interacting with customers and providing excellent customer service. Make sure to highlight your customer service skills on your resume by including specific examples of how you have provided great customer service in past roles or experiences.
3. Demonstrate Your Reliability: CVS is looking for reliable employees who can show up for their shifts on time and complete their assignments efficiently and accurately. Show employers that you are reliable by including details about how you have been punctual and dependable in past roles or experiences.
4. Include Any Relevant Training: If you have received any training related to food safety or customer service, make sure to mention it on your resume. This will demonstrate that you are knowledgeable about the necessary requirements for the job and that you are willing to learn new skills if needed.
5. Proofread Carefully: Once you’ve finished writing your CVS food service worker resume, make sure to proofread it carefully before submitting it for review by an employer or hiring manager. Check for typos, grammar mistakes, and incorrect spellings so that your resume looks professional and error-free when it reaches its destination!
Related: Food Service Worker Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Food Service Worker Resumes
Incorporating keywords from the job description when applying for a Food Service Worker opportunity at CVS is an important step in the application process. This is because CVS utilizes Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to quickly and efficiently review resumes and applications. These systems are programmed to scan resumes for specific keywords that match the job description and rank applicants according to their relevance to the position. By including relevant keywords, your application can stand out from the competition and increase your chances of being selected for an interview.
When applying for a food service worker position at CVS, you may encounter common skills and key terms such as:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Customer Service||Food Preparation|
|Food Safety||Cash Handling|
|Time Management||Problem Solving|
|Food Presentation||Bussing Tables|
|Menu Knowledge||Order Taking|
|Point of Sale (POS) Systems||Stock Replenishment|
|Upselling Techniques||Allergen Awareness|
Related: Food Service Worker Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for CVS Food Service Worker Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on your resume can be difficult, but it is important to use varied verbs in order to create a compelling resume. For example, as a food service worker, you may have used words such as served, prepared or cooked in the past. However, there are many other verbs that could be used to describe your experience such as dished out, stocked or even operated equipment. Taking the time to think of the best verb for each task will help make your resume stand out from the rest.
Gain a competitive edge and strengthen your resume with this comprehensive list of powerful action verbs to help you land your next interview:
Related: What does a Food Service Worker do?