Wind Turbine Technician
Writing a great wind turbine technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own wind turbine technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the wind turbine technician job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (151) 398-0001 | Reno, NV
I have over 1 year of experience as a Wind Turbine Technician. I am responsible for the maintenance and repair of wind turbines. I have gained a strong knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems through my experience in this field. I am also experienced in troubleshooting issues with these systems. I work well independently and as part of a team.
Wind Turbine Technician at Vestas, NVMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully installed 50 wind turbines in 1 year.
- Maintained a 97% uptime on all turbines.
- Successfully completed preventative maintenance tasks on 100+ turbines.
- Reduced downtime by 10% through proactive maintenance and repairs.
- Trained 4 new technicians in turbine installation and repair.
Wind Turbine Technician II at General Electric, NVAug 2021 - Jan 2022
- Installed 50 wind turbines in 3 months.
- Diagnosed and repaired 100 faults on wind turbines.
- Conducted preventative maintenance on 500 units.
- Increased production by 10% through improved diagnostics and repairs.
- Trained 5 new technicians.
Associate of Applied Science in Wind Energy Technology at Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, NVSep 2016 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are operations and maintenance of wind turbines, working with wind energy conversion systems, and understanding the principles of wind energy.
- Wind Turbine Maintenance
- Wind Turbine Operation
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Hydraulic Systems
- PLC Programming
- Welding and Fabrication
- OSHA Safety Standards
email@example.com | (550) 194-1902 | Atlanta, GA
I have over 1 year of experience as a Wind Turbine Technician. I am responsible for the maintenance and repair of wind turbines. I have experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining all types of turbine generators. In addition, I have knowledge of safety procedures and OSHA regulations pertaining to the operation of turbines
Wind Turbine Technician at Idaho Wind Partners, IDApr 2022 - Present
- Installed 100 wind turbines across 10 different sites.
- Maintained a 97% uptime rate for all installed turbines.
- Completed preventative maintenance on 500 individual turbines.
- Replaced 50 failed parts in turbine systems.
- Conducted performance analysis on 200 newly-installed turbines.
- Authored 5 technical papers related to wind turbine design and function.
Wind Turbine Technician II at Invenergy, IDJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Installed and maintained 100 wind turbines.
- Troubleshot and repaired 50 malfunctioning turbines.
- Successfully completed preventative maintenance on 200 turbines.
- Conducted annual performance tests on 500 turbines.
- Performed monthly safety inspections of 1500 turbine blades.
- Trained 5 new technicians in proper turbine installation and maintenance procedures.
Associate of Applied Science in Wind Energy Technology at North Idaho College, IDAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair wind turbines.
- Wind turbine maintenance and repair
- Electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Hydraulic systems knowledge
- Welding and metal fabrication skills
- Rigging and lifting experience
- Basic computer literacy
- Understanding of mechanical drawings