Web Project Manager
Writing a great web project manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own web project manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the web project manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (467) 979-4694 | Trenton, NJ
I am a web project manager with over 5 years of experience. I have managed projects for small businesses and large corporations alike. I have a proven track record of successful project management, and I am confident in my ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
Web Project Manager at WebpageFX, NJMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 8 developers in building a new e-commerce website that achieved $2 million in sales within the first month.
- Defined project requirements, scheduled tasks and milestones using Jira, and tracked progress using weekly reports.
- Successfully launched 20 websites on time and under budget by managing all aspects of web development including design, coding, testing, QA, deployment and post-launch maintenance.
- Implemented an agile methodology which increased productivity by 25%.
- Negotiated favorable terms with vendors resulting in cost savings of 10%.
Assistant Web Project Manager at Optimum7, NJAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 web developers in designing and building a new website for the company, which resulted in an increase in web traffic by 20%.
- Successfully managed multiple projects at once, ensuring that all deadlines were met.
- Wrote clear and concise project proposals that helped to win over clients.
- Was able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical staff.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, NJSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to code in various programming languages, how to use different software development tools, how to develop software using different software development methodologies, and how to effectively communicate with other software developers.
- Web Development
- Project Management
email@example.com | (947) 713-5308 | Worcester, MA
I am a highly experienced web project manager. I have over 5 years of experience managing successful web projects from start to finish. I have a proven track record of delivering quality results on time and within budget. My strong communication and organizational skills allow me to effectively manage all aspects of the project lifecycle, including scope definition, requirements gathering, resource allocation, schedule development, risk management, quality assurance testing ,and go-live coordination . I am extremely motivated and thrive in fast-paced environments where change is the norm. Above all else ,I pride myself on being an excellent team player who always puts the needs of the team first
Web Project Manager at DigitalOcean, MAMay 2022 - Present
- Led the development and launch of a new website for Company XYZ which resulted in a 30% increase in web traffic.
- Implemented a new project management system that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Negotiated with vendors to save $5,000 on annual web hosting costs.
- Wrote user manuals for all company websites which led to 20% fewer support calls.
- Developed an intranet site for employees which boosted morale by 10%.
Assistant Web Project Manager at Heroku, MASep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Led the development and launch of 3 successful websites.
- Managed a team of 5 web developers to create 2 new website features per month.
- Negotiated with vendors to get discounts on hosting and other services.
- Wrote user manuals for all website features.
- Trained customer service staff on how to use the websites.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at Harvard University, MASep 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are programming languages, software development, computer architecture, and data structures.
- Web Development
- Web Design
- User Experience (UX)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Social Media Marketing