Right Of Way Agent
Writing a great right of way agent resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own right of way agent resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the right of way agent job you're after.
email@example.com | (342) 317-8396 | Los Angeles, CA
I am a highly experienced Right of Way Agent with over 4 years working in the role. I have gained an extensive knowledge of right of way acquisition, appraisal, and relocation assistance procedures during my time in the role. I am also proficient in using computer-aided design (CAD) software to create maps and diagrams for projects. In addition to this, I have excellent communication and negotiation skills which I utilise when dealing with landowners/tenants during negotiations for easements or property purchases. Overall, I am a reliable and hardworking individual who is more than capable of fulfilling the requirements of a Right Of Way Agent position
Right Of Way Agent at Allied Right of Way Services, LAApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and obtained right of way easements from landowners for a proposed pipeline project, resulting in an 80% success rate.
- Coordinated with multiple departments within the company to ensure that the construction schedule for the pipeline was met.
- Acted as liaison between the company and government agencies during construction of the pipeline.
- Monitored compliance with conditions placed on the project by various state and federal agencies.
- Successfully completed all required training courses related to Right Of Way Agent.
Right Of Way Agent Trainee at Atlas Right of Way Services, LAAug 2018 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and acquired right of way easements from landowners for a major highway expansion project, saving the company an estimated $500,000 in legal fees.
- Successfully completed training program to become certified Right of Way Agent.
- Researched property ownership records and compiled data on potential acquisition targets for upcoming projects.
- Conducted field inspections of properties to identify any potential encumbrances or title issues that could affect acquisition.
High School Diploma at Louisiana State University, LAAug 2014 - May 2018
I have learned time management, critical thinking, and communication skills while studying for my High School Diploma.
- Land Acquisition
- Contract Negotiation
- Project Management
- Right of Way Permitting
firstname.lastname@example.org | (861) 221-2208 | 852 West Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
I am a Right Of Way Agent with over 4 years of experience. I have worked on both small and large projects, and have been able to successfully acquire the necessary easements for my clients. I have excellent communication skills, which has helped me innegotiating with property owners. I am also very detail-oriented and organized, which has come in handy when dealing with the paperwork involved in acquiring easements. Overall, I have proven myself to be a reliable and competent Right Of Way Agent, and would be an asset to any company
Right Of Way Agent at Wabash Valley Asphalt, Inc., INMay 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and acquired over 100 easements for a major highway expansion project, within budget and ahead of schedule.
- Successfully negotiated with landowners to donate 10 acres of land for a new public park.
- Worked with city planners to develop a new traffic pattern that increased safety and efficiency downtown by 20%.
- Successfully relocated 12 families from homes in the path of a new shopping center development.
- Assisted in the acquisition of 30 properties for construction of a new school campus.
- Coordinated efforts between multiple agencies to obtain necessary permissions for cell phone tower installation on state property.
Right Of Way Agent Trainee at Rieth-Riley Construction Co., Inc., INAug 2018 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated with landowners to purchase easements for $1.2 million dollars in order to construct a new highway.
- Worked with surveyors and engineers to determine the best route for the highway that would minimize impacts to private property.
- Met deadlines set by upper management in regards to purchasing of easements.
- Wrote legal descriptions of parcels being acquired as well as other real estate documents.
- Conducted title research on properties within the proposed right-of-way corridor.
- Attended training seminars related to Right of Way Acquisition.
High School Diploma at Ben Davis High School, Indianapolis, INAug 2013 - May 2018
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Title Searches
- Deed Research
- Right of Way Acquisition
- Project Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Utility Coordination
- Construction Staking