Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Writing a great regulatory compliance specialist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own regulatory compliance specialist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the regulatory compliance specialist job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (106) 311-8295 | 1234 Elm Street,
I am a Regulatory Compliance Specialist with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have worked extensively with compliance issues and have gained an in-depth knowledge of the subject matter. My work has helped organizations to ensure that they are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, I have also developed strong research and writing skills that allow me to effectively communicate complex information to individuals at all levels within an organization.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist at EMC Corporation, MAMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and created contracts with vendors that saved the company an average of 20% per year.
- Wrote and implemented policies and procedures that increased regulatory compliance by 15%.
- Trained employees on new regulations, which decreased non-compliance incidents by 25%.
- Led a team of 4 in conducting audits of company practices, which resulted in identifying over $100,000 in potential savings.
- Reviewed and updated employee handbook to ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist II at The MathWorks, Inc., MAJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Streamlined the regulatory compliance process, reducing the time needed to complete by 25%.
- Cut costs associated with regulatory compliance by 15%.
- Negotiated new contracts with vendors that saved the company $10,000 annually.
- Wrote and implemented new policies and procedures that increased compliance rates from 85% to 95%.
- Trained staff on proper handling of regulated materials, resulting in zero safety incidents.
Associate of Arts in Regulatory Compliance at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, Cambridge, MAAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to research and interpret laws and regulations, how to write summaries and analyses of laws and regulations, and how to develop compliance programs.
- Regulatory compliance
- Legal research
- Policy analysis
- Government relations
- Legislative affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Public policy
email@example.com | (207) 604-2140 | Bismarck, ND
A compliance specialist with over five years of experience ensuring organizational adherence to regulatory standards. Skilled in conducting audits, developing policies and procedures, and training staff on compliance issues. Proven ability to manage projects independently and collaboratively across departments. Strong analytical skills used to identify risks and recommend solutions for continuous improvement.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist at Truven Health Analytics, NDMay 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and created compliance regulations with state government that resulted in a $2 million increase in budget for the agency.
- Wrote and implemented new policies and procedures related to regulatory compliance that reduced risk of non-compliance by 50%.
- Monitored changes in laws and regulations affecting the company’s operations; developed strategies to ensure continued compliance.
- Trained staff on new regulatory requirements; conducted audits of departmental practices to ensure adherence to standards.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist II at Hay Group, NDSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Implemented a new compliance program that increased regulatory compliance by 15%.
- Led a team of 5 analysts in conducting root cause analysis of non-compliance issues.
- Trained 50 employees on new compliance policies and procedures.
- Developed and presented quarterly reports on compliance metrics to senior management.
- Investigated 10 potential instances of non-compliance and took appropriate corrective action in each case.
Associate of Arts in Regulatory Compliance at University of North DakotaSep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are critical thinking, problem solving, research, and writing.
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management
- Policy development
- Process improvement
- Project management