firstname.lastname@example.org | (939) 710-1000 | Trenton, NJ
I have over 5 years of experience as a Project Controller. I have managed projects in various industries, including construction, healthcare, and IT. I have a proven track record of successfully managing projects within budget and schedule constraints. I am an expert at resource allocation and project risk management. I am also proficient in MS Project and Primavera P6
Project Controller at Company 1: ABC Corporation, NJMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 project controllers in developing and implementing new cost control procedures that resulted in an increase in accuracy of forecasting by 5%.
- Successfully completed monthly closeouts for 12 projects with an average value of $5M, ensuring all costs were properly accounted for and invoiced to the customer.
- Created and maintained detailed project schedules using MS Project, tracking milestones, deliverables, and resource allocations. Monitors schedule performance against baseline to ensure timely completion of tasks/activities.
- Worked closely with Program Manager to develop program budget totaling $12M over 3 years; responsible for updating forecast on a quarterly basis as well as providing ad hoc analysis when needed.-Prepared weekly status reports highlighting key program risks & issues along with proposed mitigation plans.
Assistant Project Controller at Company 2: XYZ Corporation, NJJul 2017 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 5 project controllers in overseeing the budget for a $10 million construction project.
- Successfully completed the budget for a $5 million renovation project within 1% of the original estimate.
- Reduced costs on a $3 million office building construction project by 10% through effective vendor management.
- On schedule and under budget, completed the build-out of 3 new retail stores totaling 15,000 square feet.
- Managed all aspects of accounting for a portfolio of 30 properties totalling 2 million square feet.".
Bachelor of Science in Project Management at Rutgers University, NJAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to effectively manage projects by creating and following a schedule, budget, and set of objectives.
- Project Management
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Quality Assurance/Control Project Controller.
email@example.com | (983) 240-5810 | Jackson, MS
I am an experienced project controller with over 5 years experience in the field. I have a proven track record of successful projects and have been recognized by my peers for my work. I am a motivated individual who is always looking for new challenges and ways to improve my skills. I am confident in my ability to manage projects and ensure their success.
Project Controller at Delta Project Controls, MSMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 project controllers and successfully completed 10 projects with an average budget of $2 million.
- Reduced the overall cost of projects by 20% through effective resource management.
- Implemented new methods for tracking progress and identifying potential risks, resulting in more accurate forecasting.
- Negotiated favorable terms with vendors, saving an average of 15% on supplier costs.
- Streamlined communication between project teams and stakeholders, reducing the number of delays by 30%.
Assistant Project Controller at The Shaw Group, MSSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 15 project controllers in developing and implementing new cost control procedures that resulted in an increase in accuracy of forecasting by 5%.
- Implemented process improvements that increased efficiency by 10% and reduced errors by 15%.
- Maintained up-to-date records for all projects, including budget, actual costs, forecasted costs, and variance analysis.
- Monitored project spending against approved budgets; identified areas of overspending and potential cost savings opportunities.
- Prepared monthly reports detailing financial status of assigned projects to senior management.
Bachelor of Science in Project Management at Mississippi State UniversityAug 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, leadership, and time management.
- Risk management
- Change control
- Quality assurance
- Configuration management
- Project integration