email@example.com | (148) 564-0310 | Sioux Falls, SD
Pediatric Dentist at Dakota Dental Care, SDJun 2022 - Present
- I successfully completed my residency in Pediatric Dentistry and have been practicing for 5 years.
- I have treated over 1,000 patients ranging in age from infancy to 18 years old.
- I am skilled in providing a variety of dental treatments including preventative care, fillings, extractions, and crowns.
- I am experienced in working with children who have special needs or behavioral issues.
- I regularly participate in continuing education courses to keep up-to-date on the latest advances in pediatric dentistry.
Associate Pediatric Dentist at Smilemakers Pediatric Dentistry, SDJul 2020 - May 2022
- Trained 4 new dental assistants in chair-side manner and infection control procedures.
- Led a team of 5 dentists and 10 support staff in providing pro bono dental services to 100 underserved children over 2 weekends.
- Successfully completed 20+ hours of continuing education courses on pediatric oral health topics such as behavior management, sedation dentistry, interceptive orthodontics.
Assistant Pediatric Dentist at A Kid's Place Pediatric Dentistry, SDAug 2015 - May 2020
- Trained 6 new dental assistants in proper techniques and procedures.
- Led a team of 3 dentists and 4 assistants in providing care to 200 children over the course of 2 days at a free clinic.
- Successfully completed 50 hours of continuing education on pediatric Dentistry.
- Presented findings from research project on oral health disparities among low-income children at national conference.
- Authored an article on best practices for managing behavior during Pediatric Dental appointments which was published in The Journal of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Won award for outstanding clinical performance during externship rotation at XYZ Hospital.
Doctor of Dental Medicine at The University of South Dakota, SDAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to effectively communicate with patients, how to work long hours while standing, and how to pay attention to detail.
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Anatomy
- Oral Pathology
- Child Psychology
firstname.lastname@example.org | (684) 332-6887 | Newark, DE
Pediatric Dentist at Brandywine Pediatric Dentistry, DEMay 2022 - Present
- Graduated from dental school.
- Completed a residency in pediatric dentistry.
- Board certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- In private practice for X years.
- Has treated X number of patients.
Associate Pediatric Dentist at Delaware Pediatric Dental Group, DEAug 2019 - Apr 2022
- I performed over 300 dental procedures on children ranging in age from 6 months to 18 years old.
- I successfully managed behavior of anxious and uncooperative patients using positive reinforcement techniques such as verbal praise, stickers, and toys.
- I educated parents on the importance of oral health care for their child and how to properly brush and floss at home.
- On average, I saw 30 patients per day in a fast-paced clinic setting.
- I have been recognized by my peers as an expert in pediatric dentistry due to my knowledge base and clinical skillset.
Assistant Pediatric Dentist at First State Pediatric Dentistry, DEAug 2015 - Jun 2019
- Trained 2 new dental assistants in all aspects of pediatric dentistry.
- Led a team of 4 dental assistants and 1 dentist in providing care to 200 children over the course of 6 months.
- Reduced waiting room time for patients by implementing a new scheduling system.
- Developed a teaching program for parents on how to best take care of their child's teeth at home.
- Created an educational video on proper brushing techniques that was viewed by over 1000 people.
Doctor of Dental Medicine at University of DelawareSep 2010 - May 2015
I have learned how to use a variety of dental tools and equipment, how to effectively communicate with patients, and how to provide high-quality dental care.
- Dental anatomy
- Dental materials science
- Pediatric dental pharmacology
- Child psychology
- Behavior management techniques
- Sedation dentistry
- Nitrous oxide