firstname.lastname@example.org | (151) 585-2178 | North Brunswick, NJ
Senior Mathematician at AT&T, NJMay 2022 - Present
- Developed new theorem that improved accuracy of predictions in chaotic systems.
- Wrote groundbreaking paper on the use of topology in solving complex mathematical problems.
- Created novel algorithm that significantly reduced runtime for large-scale matrix operations.
- Proved key lemma in number theory that was instrumental in resolving open conjecture.
- Derived closed-form solution to previously intractable partial differential equation.
Lead Mathematician at Google, NJSep 2018 - Mar 2022
- Developed new methods for analyzing data that increased the accuracy of predictions by 10%.
- Led a team of 4 mathematicians in developing a new statistical model that was adopted company-wide.
- Wrote a paper on novel mathematical techniques that was published in Nature.
- Presented at the International Congress of Mathematicians on my research into topological groups.
- Received an award from the American Mathematical Society for contributions to my field.
Mathematician II at Apple, NJJul 2015 - Aug 2018
- Wrote a paper on the Riemann hypothesis that was published in the Journal of Mathematics.
- Proved the Goldbach conjecture for all odd numbers greater than 1.
- Developed a new method for solving Diophantine equations.
- Derived a formula for the number of primes less than or equal to x.
- Found a way to determine whether a given number is prime or not without using trial and error methods.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics at Rutgers University, NJSep 2010 - May 2015
I have learned excellent problem-solving and analytical skills while studying for my Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
email@example.com | (754) 727-9494 | Portland, ME
Senior Mathematician at Harvard University, MEMay 2022 - Present
- Wrote a paper on the Riemann hypothesis that was published in The Mathematical Intelligencer.
- Presented a talk on the Riemann hypothesis at the International Congress of Mathematicians.
- Wrote a book on number theory that was published by Springer-Verlag.
- Appeared as a guest speaker on NPR's "All Things Considered" to discuss the Riemann hypothesis.
- Received the Fields Medal for work related to the Riemann hypothesis.
Lead Mathematician at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MEJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of mathematicians in developing a new numerical analysis method to solve partial differential equations.
- Developed an innovative approach to solving systems of linear equations that reduced the computational time by 50%.
- Wrote a paper on stochastic processes that was published in the Journal of Applied Mathematics.
- Presented at the International Congress of Mathematicians on my work on Lie groups and their applications to physics.
- Won first prize in the Putnam Mathematical Competition.
Mathematician II at Boston University, MEAug 2015 - Jun 2021
- Wrote a paper on the Riemann hypothesis that was published in "Annals of Mathematics".
- Proved the Prime Number Theorem.
- Used Fourier analysis to show that certain numbers are irrational.
- Developed new methods for solving differential equations.
- Made contributions to algebraic topology and group theory.
- Wrote papers on the foundations of mathematics.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics at University of Maine, Orono, MEAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned to think analytically, solve problems abstractly, and work with mathematical models.