Writing a great lab aide resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own lab aide resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the lab aide job you're after.
email@example.com | (368) 535-6167 | Boston, MA
I have over 1 year of experience as a Lab Aide. I am responsible for assisting the Laboratory Manager with all aspects of laboratory operations, including but not limited to: sample preparation, equipment maintenance and calibration, data analysis and reporting. I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and am able to work effectively in a team environment.
Lead Lab Aide at Company 1: Laboratory Corporation of America, IDMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 lab aides in conducting research experiments.
- Conducted 50+ research experiments with minimal errors.
- Authored 2 papers that were published in scientific journals.
- Trained 10 new lab aides on proper experiment procedures.
- Maintained a clean and organized laboratory at all times.
Lab Aide II at Company 2: Quest Diagnostics, IDJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Maintained a 98% success rate in quality control testing of lab equipment.
- Trained 3 new lab aides on proper safety procedures and techniques.
- Developed a new method for calibrating beakers that increased accuracy by 10%.
- Implemented a system for tracking inventory which reduced waste by 15%.
- Wrote SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)for all laboratory procedures.
High School Diploma at Harvard University, MASep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned time management, organization, and study skills.
- Familiarity with basic lab equipment
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Safety consciousness
firstname.lastname@example.org | (658) 818-8974 | 838 Ash Street, Toledo, OH
I am a recent graduate of the University of XYZ with a degree in Biology and 1 year experience working as a Lab Aide. I have gained valuable skills and knowledge in conducting experiments, performing data analysis, and presenting results. My strong communication and organizational skills have allowed me to effectively contribute to team projects. I am seeking a position where I can continue to develop my skills while making meaningful contributions to the organization
Lead Lab Aide at Akron Children's Hospital, OHMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 lab aides in conducting daily experiments.
- Successfully completed over 100 experiments with minimal errors.
- Trained 2 new lab aides on proper experiment procedures.
- Maintained cleanliness and safety standards in the laboratory at all times.
- Created a new filing system for storing experiment data which increased efficiency by 30%.
Lab Aide II at The Cleveland Clinic, OHJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Maintained a 97% success rate in quality control testing.
- Authored Standard Operating Procedures for the Quality Control department which increased productivity by 15%.
- Trained 3 new lab aides, reducing training time by 50%.
- Implemented a new tracking system for inventory which reduced waste by 10%.
- Negotiated with vendors to save $2000/year on supplies.
High School Diploma at Ohio State University, OHSep 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, organization, and study habits.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Laboratory Techniques
- Basic Computer Skills
- Time Management