Writing a great journeyman plumber resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own journeyman plumber resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the journeyman plumber job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (384) 115-5584 | Newark, DE
I am a journeyman plumber with over 4 years of experience in the field. I have worked on both commercial and residential projects, and have gained a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of plumbing. I am highly skilled in installation, repair, and maintenance, and take great pride in my work. I am also an excellent troubleshooter, able to quickly identify and resolve any issues that may arise. My goal is always to provide the highest level of service possible, and to ensure that each job is done right the first time.
Journeyman Plumber at B&B Pipefitting & Heating, DEMay 2022 - Present
- Installed 100 feet of copper pipe in a residential home.
- Repaired a broken water line in a commercial building.
- Replaced an old and corroded main sewer line in a city block.
- Fixed numerous leaks in various types of plumbing systems.
- Successfully completed Journeyman Plumber certification.
Apprentice Plumber at R&R Heating & Cooling, DEAug 2018 - Apr 2022
- Installed 100 feet of copper piping in a residential home.
- Assembled and installed various types of plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, tubs and water heaters.
- Read blueprints or work orders to determine the layout for plumbing systems.
- Cut openings in walls or floors to accommodate pipes.
- Connected pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts or solder.
Journeyman Plumber at Delaware Technical Community College, DESep 2013 - May 2018
I've learned how to read and interpret blueprints, how to install and repair various types of plumbing systems, and how to use tools and equipment related to the trade.
email@example.com | (224) 684-6107 | Nashville, TN
I am a Journeyman Plumber with over 4 years of experience in the trade. I have gained a vast amount of knowledge and skills throughout my career thus far, and continue to grow as a professional. I take pride in my workmanship, and always aim to provide quality results for my clients. Above all else, safety is my top priority on every job site.
Journeyman Plumber at Roto-Rooter, TNMar 2022 - Present
- Completed over 500 service calls in a year.
- Replaced old water heaters for 100 customers.
- Helped design and install new plumbing systems for 3 commercial buildings.
- Trained 4 new apprentice plumbers.
- Won “Plumber of the Year” award from the city.
Apprentice Plumber at Mr. Rooter, TNJul 2018 - Jan 2022
- Cut, threaded, and installed 4" Schedule 40 PVC pipe to create a drainage system for a new home - according to city code.
- Drilled 2 inch holes into concrete block walls in order to install plumbing fixtures.
- Assembled and installed various types of water heaters including gas, electric, and tankless models.
- Installed showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets ,and other bathroom fixtures per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ran 1/2 inch copper tubing through joist spaces in order to install domestic water lines in a new home .
- Connected residential waste systems by gluing together ABS DWV piping per local building codes.
Journeyman Plumber at Middle Tennessee State University, TNAug 2014 - May 2018
I've learned how to install, maintain, and repair plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Water heaters
- Sewer lines
- Gas lines