firstname.lastname@example.org | (722) 618-0157 | Portland, OR
Head Coach at Nike, ORMay 2022 - Present
- Led team to a record-breaking season, with the most wins in franchise history.
- Orchestrated largest comeback in Super Bowl history, winning by 6 points after being down by 25.
- Won 2 consecutive conference championships.
- Developed and implemented successful game plan that resulted in victory against heavily favored opponent.
- Motivated team to overcome adversity and achieve success.
- Made difficult decision to bench starting quarterback during key moment of season, which led to eventual come-from-behind win.
Assistant Head Coach at Adidas, ORAug 2020 - Apr 2022
- Led team to a 12-4 record and a berth in the conference championship game.
- Developed game plans that resulted in victories over ranked opponents.
- Mentored several players who went on to have successful careers in the NFL.
- Played an integral role in recruiting future stars of the program.
Associate Head Coach at Puma, ORJul 2015 - Jul 2020
- Led team to a conference championship with a 14-2 record.
- Won 20+ games in 3 seasons as head coach.
- Reached the NCAA tournament Sweet Sixteen twice.
- Graduated 100% of players who completed eligibility under his/her watch.
High School Diploma at Grant High School, Portland, ORAug 2010 - May 2015
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Game planning
- Player development • Xs and Os
email@example.com | (716) 490-4971 | Baltimore, MD
Head Coach at The Maryland Athletic Club, MDMay 2022 - Present
- Led team to a record of 12-4, qualifying for the playoffs.
- Won 3 out of 4 playoff games, advancing to the conference championship game.
- Led team to a 10-2 record in regular season play.
- Won 2 out of 3 playoff games, advancing to the conference championship game.
Assistant Head Coach at The Maryland Soccer Academy, MDJul 2020 - Apr 2022
- Led team to a record of 12-4, including wins over ranked opponents.
- Defeated rival school in annual game for the first time in 10 years.
- Developed and implemented innovative offensive/defensive strategy that resulted in significant improvement in team’s performance.
- Mentored several players who went on to become All-Conference/All-State performers.
- Graduated from coaching program at top university.
Associate Head Coach at The Maryland National Guard, MDSep 2015 - May 2020
- Led team to a record of 12-4 in conference play and 27-8 overall, the best mark in school history.
- Helped develop All-American and first round NBA draft pick.
- Recruited top 10 nationally ranked recruiting class.
- Coached team to Sweet Sixteen appearance for only the second time in school history.
- Led team to Elite Eight appearance.
High School Diploma at Richard Montgomery High School, MDSep 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Motivational Speaking
- Game Planning
- Play Calling
- Player Development