Writing a great gymnastics instructor resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own gymnastics instructor resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the gymnastics instructor job you're after.
email@example.com | (115) 951-4276 | Nashville, TN
I am a Gymnastics Instructor with over 3 years of experience. I have worked with both children and adults, and have been able to help them improve their gymnastics skills. I am passionate about helping people reach their potential, and enjoy seeing the progress that they make.
Gymnastics Instructor at Mid TN Gymnastics, TNJun 2022 - Present
- Trained X number of gymnasts who went on to compete in collegiate or professional competitions.
- Led team of XX gymnasts to state/regional/national championship.
- Created unique training routines that helped reduce injuries and improve performance for all levels of athletes.
- Authored a book on competitive Gymnastics.
- Spent 10 years coaching elite-level athletes.
Assistant Gymnastics Instructor at Gymnastics Academy of Memphis, TNJul 2019 - May 2022
- Led a class of 15 six-year-olds in daily gymnastics routines for 12 weeks.
- Taught private lessons to 3 students, ages 7, 8, and 10.
- Choreographed floor routine for competitive team of 6 girls that placed 1st in the state meet.
- Created weekly lesson plans based on USA Gymnastics guidelines.
- Demonstrated proper spotting techniques to other instructors.
High School Diploma at East High School, TNSep 2015 - May 2019
I have learned how to be organized, how to study for exams, and how to manage my time.
- Mental Toughness
firstname.lastname@example.org | (165) 431-0594 | Rogers, AR
I am a Gymnastics Instructor with over 3 years of experience. I have worked with children of all ages and abilities, and have helped them to improve their gymnastics skills. I am passionate about my work and take great pride in helping my students to progress. I am patient and supportive, and always aim to create a positive learning environment for my students.
Gymnastics Instructor at Midtown Athletic Club, ARMar 2022 - Present
- Taught gymnastics to 100 students per week.
- Led a team of 10 coaches and managed scheduling and curriculum development.
- Wrote and implemented new safety policies that decreased the rate of injuries by 50%.
- Increased enrollment by 20% through creative marketing campaigns.
- Trained 2 Olympic athletes who went on to win gold medals.
Assistant Gymnastics Instructor at Life Time Fitness, ARAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a class of 20 students through a gymnastics routine 3 times per week.
- Taught private lessons to 5 students ages 6-12, 2 days per week.
- Created and implemented weekly lesson plans for classes and private lessons.
- Assisted the head coach with planning and running practices 4 days per week.
- Choreographed routines for the team's annual recital.
High School Diploma at North Little Rock High School, North Little Rock, ARAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.