Writing a great graphics designer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own graphics designer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the graphics designer job you're after.
email@example.com | (143) 701-7930 | 4651 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77027
As a graphics designer with over three years of experience, I have developed an eye for detail and a strong understanding of the latest trends in design. I am proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have a keen interest in typography, layout, and color theory. My previous work includes designing logos, creating brand guidelines, developing marketing materials, and crafting digital experiences. I am confident working independently or collaboratively within a team environment. Above all else, I am passionate about using my creativity to solve problems and produce innovative solutions that exceed client expectations
Senior Graphics Designer at Adobe, TXMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 designers in creating the graphics for a new website that received over 1 million unique visitors in the first month.
- Created a series of infographics that were shared over 50,000 times on social media.
- Designed a logo that was used by a company for 10 years.
- Won an award for best use of color in print design.
- Increased web traffic to client's site by 400% through effective banner ad campaign design.
Graphics Designer at Autodesk, TXSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 in designing the graphics for a new line of t-shirts which resulted in an increase in sales by 25%.
- Successfully completed 40 design projects within tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
- Created social media posts that increased engagement by 15%.
- Worked with clients to understand their needs and created designs that reflected their brand identity.
- Developed innovative ideas that helped grow the company’s client base by 20%.
- Researched trends and developed concepts for marketing collateral including posters, flyers, and email campaigns.
Associate of Arts in Graphic Design at The Art Institute of DallasAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are using industry standard software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; understanding design principles, such as composition, color, and typography; and being able to create designs that are both effective and appealing to the target audience.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Graphic Design
- Layout • Color Theory
firstname.lastname@example.org | (627) 343-3797 | Hardin, MT
I have over three years of professional graphic design experience. I am proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and have a strong understanding of typography, layout, color theory, and branding. My work has ranged from designing logos and brand identity packages to creating marketing collateral such as flyers, posters, postcards, and email templates. I have also designed website layouts & banners, social media graphics, trade show displays; basically anything that can be printed or published online!
Senior Graphics Designer at Adobe, MTApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 designers in creating graphics for a new line of products that generated $2 million in sales.
- Created an annual report design that was featured on the cover of Forbes magazine.
- Redesigned the company website, which led to a 20% increase in web traffic.
- Won an award for best graphic design at the International Trade Show.
- Was responsible for designing all marketing materials for a successful product launch that resulted in $1.5 million in sales.
- Managed and trained junior designers, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity within the department.
Graphics Designer at Quark, MTJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 5 designers in developing concepts for 3 campaigns that resulted in an increase of sales by 25%.
- Successfully completed 100+ projects within budget and on schedule.
- Trained 2 new hires in design software and company procedures resulting in increased efficiency by 20%.
- Developed innovative designs that were used in 4 marketing initiatives which led to an increase brand awareness by 30%.
- Wrote copy for 6 ad campaigns that generated $1.5 million dollars in revenue.
- Created graphics for web, print, and video collateral.
Associate of Arts in Graphic Design at Montana State University, Bozeman, MTAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to use design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to create digital artwork.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects