Writing a great dispatch manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own dispatch manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the dispatch manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (913) 351-4480 | 2200 W Bonanza Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
I have over 5 years of experience as a Dispatch Manager. I am responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the dispatch department, including dispatching vehicles and drivers, coordinating deliveries, and monitoring driver performance. I have an excellent working knowledge of DOT regulations and procedures, as well as GPS tracking systems. I am also proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). In my previous role, I increased efficiency by streamlining dispatch processes and implementing new technologies. As a result of my efforts, the company was able to save on fuel costs and increase customer satisfaction levels.
Dispatch Manager at American Logistics, NVMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully dispatched 10 drivers daily while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Created and implemented new dispatching system that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Trained 2 new dispatch employees on company procedures and software.
- Successfully resolved over 100 customer complaints.
- Worked with management to develop improved routing methods that saved the company an estimated $5,000 per month in fuel costs.
- Organized special deliveries for VIP customers which resulted in a 5% increase in positive feedback surveys.
Assistant Dispatch Manager at Swift Transportation, NVAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Trained and supervised a team of 12 dispatchers.
- Increased efficiency by developing new system for tracking driver routes.
- Decreased average response time to customer calls by 30%.
- Successfully completed over 100,000 deliveries with a 98.5% on-time rate.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to streamline process and improve communication between departments.
- Created monthly reports detailing department metrics and progress.
High School Diploma at Reno High School, Reno, NVSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to read and write, do math, and use computers.
- Customer Service
email@example.com | (858) 717-7572 | Albuquerque, NM
I have over 5 years of experience as a Dispatch Manager. In my role, I am responsible for managing the dispatch team and ensuring that all orders are processed efficiently and in a timely manner. I have an excellent track record of meeting or exceeding targets, and I am confident in my ability to lead a team to success.
Dispatch Manager at Desert Dispatch, NMMay 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and created new contracts with vendors which resulted in a 10% cost savings.
- Led team of dispatchers who successfully completed 1,000+ deliveries per month.
- Implemented new software system that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Trained and developed 4 new dispatcher employees.
- Resolved customer complaints resulting in a 80% decrease in complaints.
Assistant Dispatch Manager at Albuquerque Dispatch, NMSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Successfully managed and operated a dispatch center for 100+ employees.
- Created efficient workflows and processes that increased productivity by 15%.
- Successfully implemented a new scheduling system that improved employee satisfaction by 20%.
- Trained and developed 4 new dispatchers, 2 of which were promoted to lead dispatcher within 6 months.
- Worked closely with upper management to develop policies and procedures.
High School Diploma at Highland High School, NMAug 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Problem Solving
- Time Management