Writing a great classroom aide resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own classroom aide resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the classroom aide job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (430) 757-8968 | Pittsburgh, PA
I have over 1 year of experience as a classroom aide. I am responsible for providing support to teachers and students in the classroom. I assist with lesson planning, preparing materials, and maintaining the learning environment. I also provide one-on-one or small group instruction to students as needed. I am patient and adaptable, able to work well with diverse groups of people.
Classroom Aide at Keystone Oaks School District, PAJun 2022 - Present
- Assisted with the development and implementation of weekly lesson plans for a class of 20 students.
- Monitored student behavior and provided positive reinforcement to encourage appropriate social interaction, active engagement in learning activities, and self-control.
- Actively participated in daily classroom routines such as circle time, story time, snacks, lunch, outdoor playtime, nap time etc.
- Assisted teacher with preparing materials for lessons and projects; organized classrooms; set up art/science stations.
- Helped maintain a clean and safe classroom environment by sweeping floors; washing tables & chairs; emptying waste baskets.
- Communicated effectively with parents about their child’s day – daily notes home detailing accomplishments as well as areas needing improvement.
Assistant Classroom Aide at North Hills School District, PAJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Led a class of 20 students in daily learning activities.
- Assisted the teacher with lesson planning and preparation.
- Monitored student behavior and provided positive reinforcement.
- Implemented individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Communicated effectively with parents/guardians about student progress.
- Maintained a clean and organized classroom.
High School Diploma at Central High School, Philadelphia, PAAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to read, write, and do math at a high school level.
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
email@example.com | (100) 186-3422 | Mobile, AL
I have over 1 year of experience as a Classroom Aide. I am responsible for assisting the teacher with instruction and providing support to students in the classroom. I have excellent communication and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to student success.
Classroom Aide at Boys and Girls Club of South Alabama, ALMar 2022 - Present
- Assisted in developing and implementing creative lesson plans for 30+ students on a daily basis.
- Monitored student behavior and proactively managed any disciplinary issues that arose.
- Encouraged positive social interaction among students through games, activities, and discussions.
- Actively participated in parent-teacher conferences to discuss student progress or areas of concern.
- Assessed student work to ensure it met the standards set forth by the teacher.
- Providing feedback as needed.
Assistant Classroom Aide at Mobile County Public Schools, ALAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Assisted the lead teacher in a classroom of 20 students aged 3-5.
- Helped to develop and implement daily lesson plans.
- Assisted with children’s individual needs, including toileting, diapering, and feeding.
- Kept the classroom clean and organized.
- Monitored children’s playtime activities to ensure safety.
High School Diploma at Hoover High School, ALAug 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Classroom management
- Behavior management
- Lesson planning
- Classroom organization
- Communication skills