Certified Nurse Assistant
Writing a great certified nurse assistant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own certified nurse assistant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the certified nurse assistant job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (216) 031-6017 | Tigard, OR
I am a certified nurse assistant with over one year of experience in the field. I have provided care to patients of all ages and backgrounds, and have gained a great deal of knowledge about providing quality patient care. I am passionate about my work and take pride in being able to make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. I am dedicated to providing compassionate, competent care that meets the individual needs of each patient.
Certified Nurse Assistant at NWCNAA, ORJun 2022 - Present
- Provided quality nursing care to patients on a daily basis.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of patient care plans.
- Monitored patients' vital signs and reported any changes to the nurse in charge.
- Provided emotional support to patients and their families.
- Helped with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, eating, etc.
Certified Nurse Assistant II at ONA, ORSep 2021 - May 2022
- Assisted with admitting 20 patients to the unit in one shift.
- Transported 10 patients to different units within the hospital.
- Monitored and reported changes in patient condition to charge nurse.
- Obtained vitals signs for all assigned patients.
- Assisted with discharge of 5 patients.
Certified Nurse Assistant diploma at Oregon Health & Science University, ORSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to provide basic care to patients, including taking vital signs, feeding, bathing, and providing emotional support.
- Personal care
- Ambulation assistance
email@example.com | (159) 977-3094 | 1471 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
I am a certified nurse assistant with over 1 year of experience in the field. I have provided care to patients of all ages, both in hospitals and private residences. I am adept at providing basic nursing care, taking vital signs, administering medication, and providing emotional support to patients and their families. I am passionate about my work and take pride in providing quality care to those who need it most.
Certified Nurse Assistant at Hai Health, HIJun 2022 - Present
- Assisted in the care of 20 patients on a busy medical-surgical floor.
- Helped to increase patient satisfaction scores by 10%.
- Took vital signs, performed EKGs and obtained urine specimens for 15 patients per shift.
- Assisted with admissions, discharges and transfers of patients.
- Provided emotional support to patients and families.
Certified Nurse Assistant II at , HISep 2021 - May 2022
- Provided direct patient care to geriatric, palliative and post-operative patients including but not limited to bathing, feeding, toileting and ambulation.
- Monitored vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse rate, respiration rate and temperature.
- Assisted with wound care by changing dressings and applying ointments.
- Collected urine specimens for testing.
- Transported patients between rooms or units.
Certified Nurse Assistant diploma at Kapi'olani Community College, HIAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to take care of patients, how to communicate with them, and how to work with a team.
- Personal care
- Transferring patients
- Measuring vital signs
- Providing emotional support
- Housekeeping duties
- Documentation skills