Writing a great cake decorator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own cake decorator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the cake decorator job you're after.
email@example.com | (797) 988-6657 | Springdale, AR
I am a Cake Decorator with over 1 year of experience in the industry. I have a passion for creating beautiful and delicious cakes, and take pride in my work. I am creative and detail-oriented, with a strong focus on quality. I am able to work independently or as part of a team, and always maintain a positive attitude.
Cake Decorator at The Cake Lady, ARMar 2022 - Present
- Created 3-D cakes for weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions.
- Made custom fondant toppers and decorations.
- Covered cakes in ganache or buttercream frosting.
- Assembled tiered cakes.
- Decorated cupcakes with unique designs and color combinations.
- Worked quickly and efficiently under time constraints.
Cake Decorator II at Cakes by Design, ARSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- I increased sales by decorating cakes with unique and appealing designs.
- I created custom cake designs that were both creative and visually stunning.
- I was able to successfully execute complex cake decorating techniques.
- I consistently produced high-quality decorated cakes that met or exceeded customer expectations.
High School Diploma at North Little Rock High School, North Little Rock, ARAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write essays.
- Cake baking
- Cake decorating
- Fondant work
- Buttercream skills
- Piping techniques
- Sugar craft
firstname.lastname@example.org | (483) 001-2423 | Newark, NJ
As a Cake Decorator with over 1 year of experience, I have provided beautiful and delicious cakes for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and other special occasions. My skills include creating custom designs based on client specifications as well as being able to replicate popular cake trends. With my attention to detail and passion for baking, I am able to create stunning cakes that taste just as good as they look!
Cake Decorator at Carlo's Bakery, NJMay 2022 - Present
- I created a three-tiered wedding cake that was both elegant and delicious, and it received rave reviews from the happy couple as well as their guests.
- I designed and executed a beautiful birthday cake for a very special client, complete with intricate sugar flowers and delicate piping work.
- I successfully completed an intensive two-week Cake Decorating course at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.
- I have been working as a professional Cake Decorator for over 5 years, during which time I have decorated hundreds of cakes for all sorts of occasions.
Cake Decorator II at Palermo's Bakery, NJSep 2021 - Apr 2022
- Created custom cakes for customers based on their specifications.
- Decorated cakes using fondant, icing, and other edible decorations.
- Assembled wedding cakes with multiple tiers.
- Cut and shaped cake toppers out of fondant or gum paste.
- Airbrushed colors onto finished cakes.
High School Diploma at Rutgers Preparatory School, Somerset, NJSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned time management, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Cake Decorating
- Sugar Art
- Gum Paste
- Royal Icing