Writing a great banking consultant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own banking consultant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the banking consultant job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (593) 529-9917 | Detroit, MI
I am a banking consultant with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have worked with clients of all sizes and across all industries, providing comprehensive consulting services to help them improve their businesses. My areas of expertise include financial analysis, business planning, risk management, and regulatory compliance. I have a proven track record in helping my clients achieve their desired results, and I am confident that I can do the same for you. If you are looking for someone who can provide expert guidance and advice on how to grow your business while minimizing risk, then please contact me today.
Banking Consultant at PNC Bank, MIJun 2022 - Present
- Advised a regional bank on ways to increase its customer base by 15% through the use of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Conducted a study that identified key areas for improvement in the bank's operations, which led to an efficiency gain of 10%.
- Helped the bank launch a new online banking platform that increased web traffic by 25% and boosted customer satisfaction ratings by 4 points.
- Led a team of consultants who advised a small community bank on how to expand its lending business into new markets.
- Assisted a major internationalbank in developing risk management strategies that reduced losses from bad loans by $100 million over two years.
- Worked with senior executives at large banks to help them develop long-term growth plans.
Banking Consultant II at Fifth Third Bank, MISep 2017 - May 2022
- Negotiated and oversaw the execution of $3B in commercial loans.
- Managed a team of 12 bankers responsible for originating, structuring, and closing middle market loan transactions.
- Generated over $15M in new revenue through successful implementation of cross-selling initiatives.
- Achieved 100% satisfaction rating on customer surveys for 2 consecutive years.
- Reduced operating costs by 10% through process improvements.
Master of Science in Banking and Finance at University of MichiganSep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned excellent research, writing, and critical thinking skills while studying for my Master of Science in Banking and Finance.
- Business Strategy
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
email@example.com | (674) 636-7261 | 915 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607
Banking consultant with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have worked with clients of all sizes, from small businesses to large corporations. My skills include loan analysis, financial modeling, and credit risk management. I am a quick learner and have a keen eye for detail. I am also an excellent communicator and have superb writing skills
Banking Consultant at Deloitte Consulting LLP, ILMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 bankers in developing and implementing a new customer service strategy that resulted in a 15% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Successfully completed projects for 5 major banks, saving each an average of $2 million per year through process improvements.
- Authored “The Banker’s Guide to Process Improvement”, which has been downloaded over 10,000 times.
- Presented at the annual conference for the American Banking Association on the topic of streamlining banking operations.
Banking Consultant II at Accenture Federal Services, ILAug 2017 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of 5 analysts in the development of a new forecasting model for loan losses, which resulted in more accurate predictions and $2M saved annually.
- Developed an innovative credit scoring methodology that improved risk assessment accuracy by 15% and increased approval rates by 5%.
- Played a key role in the successful implementation of a new CRM system that improved customer satisfaction levels by 10%.
- Conducted extensive research on market trends and competitor analysis to develop strategies that generated $5M in additional revenue over 6 months.
- Wrote proposals for 3 major clients worth $10M+ each, resulting in 100% success rate.
Master of Science in Banking and Finance at University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignSep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are financial analysis, risk management, and investment strategies.
- Business Strategy
- Project Management