firstname.lastname@example.org | (816) 294-5670 | Greensboro, NC
Athletic Director at Nike, NCJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 10 assistant coaches and 100 student-athletes.
- Increased fundraising by 25% through corporate sponsorships and donor relations.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the athletic department $100,000 annually.
- Implemented new policies that increased athlete retention rates by 5%.
- Oversaw construction of a new $10 million dollar stadium.
Assistant Athletic Director at , NCAug 2020 - Apr 2022
- Negotiated a $1.2 million contract with Nike to be the exclusive provider of uniforms and apparel for all varsity teams.
- Led a team of 7 full-time staff and 30 part-time student employees.
- Managed an annual budget of $4.5 million.
- Generated over $1 million in revenue through ticket sales, concessions, and merchandise sales.
- Developed and implemented marketing plans that increased attendance at athletic events by 20%.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the Athletic Department 10% on annual expenses.
Associate Athletic Director at Adidas, NCAug 2015 - Jun 2020
- Led a team of 10 full-time and 30 part-time staff members.
- Managed annual operating budget of $5 million.
- Generated over $1 million in revenue through ticket sales, sponsorships, and merchandise sales.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors totaling more than $500,000.
- Developed marketing campaigns that increased attendance at athletic events by 20%.
- Implemented new fundraising initiatives that generated an additional $250,000 for the Athletic Department.
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at Duke University, NCAug 2011 - May 2015
Through my studies I have developed excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
- Budgeting and financial management
- Marketing and public relations
- Event planning
email@example.com | (439) 030-1688 | Bismarck, ND
Athletic Director at Dakota Athletic Club, NDMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully recruited 50 new athletes to the school’s sports teams.
- Organized and oversaw training schedules for all athletic teams, resulting in a 20% increase in team performance.
- Successfully negotiated contracts with 3 different sporting equipment suppliers, saving the school $10,000 per year.
- Worked closely with the marketing department to develop promotional materials for upcoming sporting events, leading to a 25% increase in ticket sales.
- Created and implemented a fundraising campaign that raised $100,000 for new uniforms and equipment for all of the school’s athletic teams.
Assistant Athletic Director at Bismarck Rockers, NDJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Successfully increased ticket sales by 15% through innovative marketing campaigns.
- Generated $1.2 million in new revenue through sponsorships and partnerships.
- Managed a team of 20 full-time staff and 50 part-time employees.
- Oversaw the athletic department’s budget of $10 million.
- Developed and implemented successful strategies to increase fan engagement and improve customer experience.
- Led the planning and execution of special events, including sold-out concerts, conferences, and conventions.
Associate Athletic Director at Mandan Flickertails, NDJul 2015 - May 2020
- Successfully recruited 50 student athletes to the college’s athletic program.
- Successfully managed a $5 million budget for the athletic department.
- Oversaw the construction of a new $10 million dollar stadium.
- Responsible for scheduling all home and away games for 10 teams.
- Organized and ran successful fundraising campaigns that raised over $1 million dollars for new equipment and uniforms.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the department 20% on annual costs.
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at University of North DakotaSep 2011 - May 2015
Through my Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, I have learned skills in research, writing, communication, and critical thinking.
- Athletic Administration
- Event Management
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Risk Management
- Sport Psychology