Assistant Director Of Nursing
Writing a great assistant director of nursing resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own assistant director of nursing resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the assistant director of nursing job you're after.
email@example.com | (448) 094-2761 | Albuquerque, NM
I am an Assistant Director of Nursing with over 5 years of experience in the nursing field. I have a passion for helping others and providing quality patient care. I am a team player and enjoy working collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to provide the best possible care for patients. I am also proficient in electronic medical record systems and have experience leading teams of nurses in implementing new clinical processes.
Assistant Director of Nursing at US Department of Veterans Affairs, NMApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 30 nurses and achieved a 97% patient satisfaction rating.
- Lowered the hospital's readmission rate by 2.5%.
- Trained new nursing staff on best practices.
- Implemented evidence-based protocols that reduced medication errors by 35%.
- Negotiated with insurance companies to get better coverage for patients.
- Worked with doctors and other department heads to develop an interdisciplinary approach to care.
Assistant Nurse Manager at New Mexico Department of Health, NMAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 15 nurses in providing care to 70 patients with diverse needs.
- Implemented new policies and procedures that increased patient satisfaction scores by 10%.
- Trained 5 new nurses on the floor’s systems and processes.
- Created a shift schedule that decreased overtime hours by 20%.
- Reduced medication errors by 30% through process improvements.
- Led monthly staff meetings for continued education and open communication.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of New MexicoSep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned excellent communication, teamwork, and critical thinking skills while studying Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Health Care
firstname.lastname@example.org | (524) 060-0800 | Bowling Green, KY
I am an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing with over 5 years experience in the field. I have a proven track record of success in managing nursing staff and providing quality patient care. I am passionate about my work and take pride in making a positive difference in the lives of those under my care. I am looking for an opportunity to use my skills and knowledge to contribute to the success of a healthcare organization.
Assistant Director of Nursing at Norton Hospital, KYMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 25 nurses and nurse aides.
- Supervised the care of 100+ patients.
- Successfully implemented new policies and procedures.
- Trained new staff members on proper patient care techniques.
- Created staffing schedules that increased efficiency by 20%.
- Reduced medication errors by 30%.
Assistant Nurse Manager at Jewish Hospital, KYJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 20 nurses and 10 support staff in providing high-quality patient care.
- Improved patient satisfaction scores by 15%.
- Reduced hospital readmission rates by 10%.
- Implemented new policies and procedures that improved efficiency and quality of care.
- Trained new employees on proper protocols and best practices.
- Conducted regular performance reviews to identify areas for improvement.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of KentuckyAug 2012 - May 2017
I have learned excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills while studying Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Critical Thinking