Writing a great 3d modeler resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own 3d modeler resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the 3d modeler job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (867) 643-2454 | Hilo, HI
As a 3D modeler, I have over three years of experience in the industry. I have worked on projects for clients such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, and Nestle. My work revolves around creating 3D models that can be used for marketing or product development purposes. In addition to my modeling skills, I am also proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Maya.
3D Modeler at Blue Zoo Animation Studios, HIJun 2022 - Present
- I created 3D models for a variety of products, including toys, games, and electronic devices.
- I worked with clients to understand their needs and create models that met their specifications.
- I collaborated with other team members to ensure the accuracy of the models.
- I produced high-quality renderings of the models for client presentations.
- I ensured that all projects were completed on time and within budget.
3D Modeler II at Green Grass Studios, HIAug 2019 - May 2022
- Successfully modeled 50+ 3D characters with intricate details and realistic textures in 4 months.
- Worked closely with the art director to ensure that all models matched the concept art while still being original creations.
- Managed a team of 5 other modelers, delegating tasks and ensuring that everyone was on track to meet deadlines.
- Frequently communicated with clients to get feedback on prototypes and make changes accordingly.
- Successfully completed projects within budget by finding ways to cut costs without compromising quality.
Associate of Arts in 3D Modeling at Hawaii Pacific UniversitySep 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are using 3D software such as Maya and 3ds Max, as well as learning how to create and manipulate 3D models.
- 3D modeling
- 3D animation
email@example.com | (628) 486-4734 | 9123 happy street
Over 3 years of experience as a 3D modeler. I have created models for both small and large businesses, including some of the world's leading companies. My work revolves around creating three-dimensional representations of objects or characters, which can be used in various fields such as product design, architecture or animation. I am comfortable using different software packages to create my models, and have a good understanding of the principles behind modeling objects in three dimensions. In addition to this, I also possess excellent communication skills that allow me to collaborate effectively with other team members during projects.
3D Modeler at Dimensional Solutions, Inc., WIMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 3D modelers in creating models for an animated film that grossed $100 million.
- Worked with clients to create 3D models that met their expectations and specifications.
- Trained new employees on how to use the software and equipment.
- Created 3D models for a video game that sold 1 million copies worldwide.
- Won an award for best 3D modeling at a international conference.
3D Modeler II at 3D Modeling and Animation, LLC, WIJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Successfully modeled 50+ characters for a video game with intricate detail in 1 year.
- Worked closely with the art director to ensure that all models matched the style and look of the game.
- Successfully completed 100% of assigned tasks on time or ahead of schedule.
- Exceeded expectations by creating additional animations and effects that were not part of the original scope.
- Demonstrated excellent teamwork skills by collaborating effectively with other members of the development team.
- Received positive feedback from clients and superiors regarding modeling quality and attention to detail.
Associate of Arts in 3D Modeling at University of Wisconsin-MadisonAug 2014 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are how to use Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, and ZBrush to create 3D models.
- 3D modeling
- 3D animation