email@example.com | (917) 109-6724 | 20452 W Seminary Dr, Abingdon, VA 24210
Operation Specialist at General Dynamics Information Technology, VAMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully completed 200+ missions while working as an Operation Specialist.
- Maintained a top secret clearance for over 10 years.
- Worked with various intelligence agencies to complete objectives.
- Successfully led a team of 5 analysts in completing daily tasks.
- Provided critical information that led to the capture of high value targets on multiple occasions.
Operation Specialist II at Northrop Grumman Corporation, VAAug 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 12 operations specialists in providing critical support during [name] disaster relief efforts.
- Managed the scheduling and coordination of over 100 flights carrying supplies and personnel to regions affected by [name] disaster.
- Tracked and monitored incoming and outgoing shipments of supplies, equipment, and personnel during [name] relief efforts.
- Maintained communication with other agencies and organizations involved in relief efforts to ensure coordinated response effort.
Operation Specialist III at Leidos, VAJul 2015 - Jul 2020
- Successfully completed 508 projects within the deadline•Managed a team of 12 people and led them to successful completion of assigned tasks•Successfully coordinated with different departments for resource allocation and task execution •Efficiently utilized available resources to complete projects under budget by 20% on an average.•Delivered high quality work by adhering to organizational standards and procedures.
High School Diploma at George Mason UniversityAug 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Conflict Resolution
firstname.lastname@example.org | (602) 971-5059 | Rochester, MI
Operation Specialist at Allied Universal, MIApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and established relationships with vendors, resulting in a 15% decrease in costs.
- Implemented new inventory management system which resulted in a 10% increase in efficiency.
- Trained and supervised a team of 4 operation specialists, leading to an overall improvement in department productivity by 20%.
- Led the development and implementation of new safety procedures, reducing on-the-job injuries by 25%.
- Successfully completed over 100 projects within budget and ahead of schedule.
Operation Specialist II at Securitas Security Services USA, MISep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Successfully completed 12 weeks of Navy Basic Training.
- Successfully completed 4 weeks of Navy A School.
- Earned the rank of Petty Officer 3rd Class (E-4).
- Served as an operation specialist on board the USS Harry S. Truman (CVN-75), a nuclear powered aircraft carrier, for 2 years.
- Was awarded the National Defense Service Medal and Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal.
Operation Specialist III at Pinkerton, MIJul 2015 - Jul 2019
- Led a team of 5 operations specialists in completing over 1,000 daily tasks.
- Monitored and updated 50+ databases in real-time.
- Trained 2 new hires on company software and processes.
- Coordinated with other departments to complete time-sensitive projects.
- Resolved 100+ customer complaints via phone and email.
High School Diploma at Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MIAug 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills